piątek, 20 kwietnia 2012

AND THAT'S WHAT THEY SAY!


A long long time ago, yeah, there was a forest. And in the middle of the forest lived some trousers. These were good goddamn trousers. There ain't no trousers like that no more. Man would just put them on and keep on rolling. And that's what Tomala did. He put on his trousers and went on rolling. On and on, on and on... And nobody's seen poor old chap ever since. And nobody's seen his trousers, either. Only the oldest guys here, when the story-time comes, start their weird tales of a shadow popping in and out the town at night,as long as the moon don't shine. Hey, hey, that's what they say.... And they don't say no more about that. Hold on, there's the old Rick, you must remember the sheriff's brother, that's him, that's right... Ask Rick, he knows it ain't no bullshit fairytale for toddlers. He saw Tomala the other day strolling down the Oak Lane, just before dusk. Just him and nobody else. -'Swear I had just a little glass of Jimmy before that. Swear to Holy God. I didn't dare to wave, I didn't dare to say bloody 'Hi'. Was that a ghost, was it the real thing, I don't know. I felt I had better go. Though I wish I'd stayed. Wish I'd bloody said something. Shitting my pants was all I did' – that's what Rick says. Anytime you ask him. It's all the same. And it's always been the same. Since Tomala put on his trousers and went on rolling... If you happen to see him, don't shit your pants. Just say 'hello'. God knows what's gonna happen next...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz